I love this song; it reminds me that whatever emotions that we feel when we encounter God in our worship here on earth will be magnified infinitely when we get to heaven. Its hard to imagine what it will be like, but I'm certainly looking forward to it!! When all creation bows in wonder at the feet of the Lord and worships Him in spirit and truth; when all the nations gather before Him and cry "Holy Holy Holy". What a sight to behold!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
What a beautiful song
I love this song; it reminds me that whatever emotions that we feel when we encounter God in our worship here on earth will be magnified infinitely when we get to heaven. Its hard to imagine what it will be like, but I'm certainly looking forward to it!! When all creation bows in wonder at the feet of the Lord and worships Him in spirit and truth; when all the nations gather before Him and cry "Holy Holy Holy". What a sight to behold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment